Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Update

Hello, again. It's been a vacation week, alright. I have done, well, not nothing, but as close to it as you can.

Friday night, went up on the fan bus to Campbellton for the Timberwolves game, that that lost. It was a great hockey game, as the T-wolves were in it right up to the last second, losing 2-1. It was a great trip and coaches Jamie Henderson and Billy Riley poped on to the bus after the game to thank us for coming up.

The team is going to be losing a bunch of twenty year olds, but Riley seems to have contacts all over the country, so it will be interesting to see who he picks up for next season.

sunday night, I decided after supper that I wanted to go to the movies. As it was a last minute thing, I just went myself to see Hellboy. I thought it was a great movie, if you go in expecting a superhero movie. It's worth a look. I guess the DVD release is supposed to be another cut of it, so we'll see if that gets a little darker.

I've found the wonders of e-bay. It's been a while since I used it and then it was just for a PS2 game. Now I've picked up a couple of DVD's that I was missing in my WWF/E collection and a really nice messanger bag. I like having a bag to carry stuff to work in but the whole backpack looks too "schoolish". It's nice and you can find ANYTHING.

That's it for now. IF you haven't already sign the guestbook and let me know if there is anything you want me to talk about.

LAter

No comments: