Saturday, April 10, 2004

Tech Tv loses a great Host

The Laporte Report: End of Line

I started watching Tech Tv when I got my dish about 3 years ago and one of the first people that I saw was Leo Laporte on The Screen Savers. I was disappointed when he left that show but knew that I could still see him on Call for Help.

Imagine my surprise this evening when I check out the website and realize that he has left the channel totally. Back when I was even less computer savvy, Leo made me want to learn more, as he didn't talk over my head, in as much real english as was possible.

I'm sorry to see him go, while I understand why he did. I can only hope that the new owners of Tech TV, Comcast, will look to this knowledgeable man as they begin merging G4, a video game channel not available in Canada, with Tech TV.

LAter,
Dok

No comments: