Sunday, January 23, 2005

MSN Problems

So MSN seems to be having some problems lately..so anyone trying to get a hold of me, your best bet may be gmail (cdlawrence@(g)mail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (dok2001). I've been trying to check my hotmail as I know there are a few people still sending some stuff to it.

I've installed the latest version of Trillion on to my PC and am not as happy with it as I was the last version. Most of the Plugin's and skins have not been updated and are now broken. I've been opening up Yahoo more often as well as it seems to handle Webcam better, and I've got a few friends who for some reason want to see me while we chat...weirdo's :D. Yahoo is also nice as I can open my Launchcast Radio station..the same way you can, from my link section (/cheap plug)

Updated MSN to 7 as well, the little I've used it, I was not that impressed. A few more eye candy things but that's about it.


As I am sitting here..CNN is reporting that Johnny Carson has passed away. Yet another legend has died. I was watching his farewell show and remember it like it was yesterday. It's too bad, that the good ones keep leaving us.

RIP: Johnny...Here's a golf swing for you...


No comments: