Saturday, January 15, 2005

Counting Blue Cars

  • Well, I'm glad I stayed with Blogger as it seems as if LJ has had some problems in the past couple of days
  • I got my new MP3 player and after figuring out how to use it (Thanks to Moose) I'm amazed that more people don't have them. Mine is a 256MB one that can fit about 2 1/2 hours of music and has a battery life of over 10 hours. It's also an FM Radio and a voice recorder. It got it's first road test today when I decided it was nice enough to go for a walk. The sound is great and it's not too heavy. Not to meantion that it's great to be listening to Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" when walking down a almost deserted road
  • It's been super busy at work lately but at least it's making the nights go quicker. I think there is a shift bid coming up and I'm hoping to keep my weekends off. I've taken to this Monday to Friday workweek.
  • I'm in the midst of watching New Years Revolution now, just making it through the Tag title match and Women's Title match. Talk about the walking wounded. I'm sure I'll have a rant about Triple H once I watch the Main Event.
  • I like this Launchcast Plus Player the more and more I use it.
  • Walmart opens on Jan 25. I can't wait to take a look at thier Home Entertainment section. It seems like one stop shopping. It will be a couple of weeks before I take a look as I'll probably wait for the hubbub to die off a little bit
  • Song that should have done better then it did: Jason Mraz- Curbside Prophet. People keep talking about wanting something different and one thing it is is different.

No comments: