Saturday, January 01, 2005

It's New Year, Baby

- So We've made it through yet another holiday season, wrapping with the now somewhat traditional Kenny New Years Party.

I guess christmas first. Jamie made it home, so that was nice. I got cash for my grandparents, a jogging suit from mom and dad along with a $25 gift card from CD Plus. It was a smaller christmas, but was fun.

I worked through the week inbetween Christmas and New Years, fighting a hell of a Flu along the way, but made it to the party last night. It was a great time, pics can be found at http://spaces.msn.com/members/grumpy77 which is Carrie's newest Blog I guess. The night was complete with a couple of phone calls from out west. Made me miss some people a lot, but in the year to come, I'm going to take care of that.


No comments: