Saturday, January 08, 2005

Frickin Opera House

So against my better judgement, I decided to go out to the Opera House with some of the people from work for a few drinks tonight. It reminded me why I hate the place.

There was nobody around, the music was terrible. I thought I had taken a wrong turn to the Rockin Rodeo, as he played country most of the night, and while I don't mind country (I'm listening to Rascal Flats right now) It's not what I want to hear when I go out to the club. As I said to one of the guys I went with, "I'm like the cop one day before retirement, I'm getting too old for this shit."

I had a lot more fun just hanging out at Mike's, talking sports with the gang that was around there. Ah well, I won my night on the machines with $20 to spare so I guess I can't complain too much

No comments: