Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A wrestling update

It's been a while since I did a wrestling update. I guess the reason for that it I really didn't have that much to say. I guess I'm just getting tired of seeing the same thing over and over againon RAW, as it dosen't matter what happens, Triple H is always going to come out on top. I've always been a big Maven fan so for him to be getting a bit more TV time is nice to see. Kane's return is also a welcome site. I think that it's time for Hunter to step aside and get off TV for a while, to allow guys like Batista amd Orton to get away from under his shadow.

As for Smackdown, I'm not a big fan of anyone over there with the exception of Undertaker. Everyone else seems to be "Second Rate" RVD does not give a damn anymore and Rey Mysterio does the smae match every week. I thought they were on the right track with Paul London, but his fued with Billy Kidman seems to have been quickly squashed.



No comments: