Wednesday, September 08, 2004

So much game My nickname should be ESPN

-There is a new Kenny in the world today. Dana and Dave had thier second child today, a boy, Tanner Joseph. Mom and Child are doing fine. I think I used this joke last time but Grandpa Joe already has the kid spoiled

-Willie, I hate it when people say they know something but can't say anything. That's really not right :)

-So I picked my new schedule today. There was NOTHING worth anything by the time I got to it, at least not what I wanted (early Morning with 2 days off in a Row) so I went with:

Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off
Monday: Noon to 8:30
Tuesday: 2:30 to 11pm
Wednesday: 3 to 11:30pm
Thursday: 2:30 to 11pm
Friday: 2:30pm to 11pm

The weekend off is nice with hockey season coming and just regular weekend things. It's just going to be a bitch getting turned around to that time of day.

-People that are landing here from the NavBar, if you don't mind, leave a note on the tagboard. I like seeing what people have to say. I looked at that NWA link that was left. I wish that there was a local wrestling company like that here in New Brunswick. Maybe soon...

No comments: