Saturday, September 11, 2004

Random Update

-Yes...Carrie you are right. He would be a Whittiker, but half a Kenny :)

-Made my Preorder for WWE Smackdown! Vs RAW It's still over 2 months away, but I can't wait. Now I just need to clear enough room off the card for it.

-Bittorrent is great, I just wanted to say that. I've got WWF Superstars: The Past 10 years the past week. It was the last Syndicated WWF Superstars before the show was made into a clip show that eventually turned into The WWE Experience. Watching it (It's from 1996) I never realized now many of the people featured init we've lost. Mr. Perfect Curt Henning; Gorilla Monsoon; Brian Pillman; Davey Boy Smith; Yokozuna and Owen Hart, all passed on; most before their time.

-Song I like that I thought was going to be bigger then it was: Bachelor Girl: Buses and Trains


No comments: