Saturday, September 04, 2004

Do you play Hockey?

Just back from my second live hockey game of the season as the Timberwolves are back in full swing with thier exhibition season. After tonights win, defeating the Campbellton Tigers 8-7, that puts them at 2 wins, one loss. It's a good basic team. I'd like to see a better goaltender and a couple more big defencemen.

I did see my first one punch knockout. Tyler Veary went to take on one of the Tigers and got tagged with an unprotected straight out shot to the chin that put him out cold before he hit the ice. Lance Woodmen stepped up his game with a pair of goals and a pair of Beauty fights. I like Marlin Joseph as a tough little player, who will drop gloves when necessary, and those that don't know that he's a southpaw, look out.

No comments: