Monday, June 03, 2002

So much for a more frequent update :)

There really hasen't been much going on lately. My back seems to be coming along ok but now my legs and knees are giving me problems. having a hard time walking any distince at all, tylenol and advil help a bit but.... I've got an Doctor's appointment on thursday so we'll see how that goes.

Was able to pick up the Harry Potter video on the day it came out and enden up watching it 2 1/2 times in one day. it was that good I didn't mind (although I must say it's not as impressive as it is on the big screen) can't wait for the next one it will be out November 15/2002 for the most up to date details go here

I'll be going to see "The Sum of All Fears" tonight so I'll have something on that tommorrow. I've read the book, so I can't wait to see what the movie is like.
LAter

No comments: