Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A good thing I can say for G4

I've said it before and I'll say it again, It's great to be a Twit.

A follower of the guys over at This Week In Tech that is. The old Screen Savers gang is back together again and it's a gread download every week. It runs about an hour each week, and it'sa ll the technology news and Screen Savorish stuff that "Attack of the Show" is not.

That being said I did enjoy the G4 coverage of E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) and the launch of both the X-box 360 and PS3. I'm a big PS2 fan, but I am strongly looking a the X-box 360

BTW: I've just finished downloading Systm...haven't watched it yet. The host Kevin Rose is leaving G4 to do more stuff like this, which is great for him. There is more on Kevin and Systm and that stuff here
James says it better then I ever could.

1 comment:

idiosyncratic said...

Thanks for the link man :)