Friday, May 06, 2005

Following the Crowd:

Stolen from Jessica's LJ:

Something to pass the time.
01. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
06. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
08. Put this in your journal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME ME ME
jessica ;)

Dok said...

1. Jessica is someone that always is ready to talk about what ever is on your mind. Serious or Not
2. All the 80's teen flicks, My answer is pretty much the same for the whole woodstock gang
3. 3am, It's past closing time but always ready to party
4. Unconventional
5. you used the Jumping in the river so I'll have to go with your graduation speech.
6. I know I'm copying...but yeah...Puppy sounds about right
7. I've wondered if you are showing the real you, or what you want people to think is the real you.