Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday Morning Cartoon Blogging

-I was planning on sleeping in this morning, however I was woken up by work calling....It my day off..leave me alone

-I've downloaded both 50Cent's album "The Masscure" and The Game's "The Documentry". While I enjoyed 50's; I really think that the Game is the best Hip hop album I've heard since Dr. Dre's "2001". When it comes to the beef now between 50 and his former Protege It is a bit disrespectful for Game to take the side of others against his Clique. He had to know what was going to happen after that. I guess the question is if he thinks he is big enough to go out alone. This will hurt "The Documentry" as he mentions G-unit in most of the songs and 50 is all over the album, so I can't see many more singles or videos coming from it.

-The Timberwolves have their last home game tonight and it is a must win against Campbellton. The Wolves are 1 point down and tonight is the Tigers last game. Here's how it breaks down:

a win= Timberwolves Championship
a Loss= tigers Championship
a Timberwolves win in OT=a tie=A timberwolves championship (Tiebreaker is more wins)
A tie=Tigers Championship

Should be an interesting night in the Civic Center

-After the Game, I'll be trying to get back me rightful place as Trivia Champion. Watch out..it's coming :D

No comments: