Sunday, March 20, 2005

I don't want to go to work tomorrow

-I really don't want my Vacation to end. I stopped in for a few minutes tonight and just got an overwhelming sense of Dread. Usually after being off this long, I'm ready for a return. Not this time.

-Spent some time playing cards at the Kenny's last night. I won one hand, the one we played for fun. The ones we played for $5, first one out, first time and 3rd second time. I've decided to enter a tournament in April in Moncton. It should be interesting.

-For the few wrestling fans that still come around here, I saw the most interesting interview today. It is Jim Cornette and Bobby Heenen, sitting around and telling stories in a Ring of Honor Straight Shooting tape. There is nobody like Bobby Heenen, and Cornette ain't that far behind. It's available at your favorite Wrestling Torrent site :D

No comments: