Friday, June 25, 2004

Hall Of Fame

-recieved the WWE Hall Of Fame DVD from Amazon today. This is a must pick up for the long time fans among us, but if for no other reason then Bobby Heenan's acceptence speech. I laughed so hard, I cried and my stomach hurt. The extra's look interesting as well, but I haven't had a chance to look through them yet. also picked up "No Way Out" and "Backlash". I was looking at my collection and including VHS, DVD and VCD, I have every PPV the WWF/WWE has produced (events) since Royal Rumble 1998.

-One of the surprises that I have picked up in my downloads was Big and Rich's album, Horse of a different Color. I'll admit that I only downloaded it to bring up my ratio on torrentbits.org. This is not a novelty act. Recommended songs are:
1. Six foot town
2. Deadwood Mountain
3. Holy Water

-Work is going well, other then the fact that it is still super dead. I ended up keeping my shift of 6am to 12:30pm with sunday and monday's off.

-Despite saying that I woulden't do it, I ended up going to see Nazereth, for awhile anyway. See, what had happioned was Jess was home and we were looking for something to do, and the concert came up. Crush was great, and apparently went to Mike's and played the rest of the night. We stuck around till midnight listening to what sounded like the same song over and over from Nazereth. Good thing Crush was worth the price of the ticket.

No comments: