Tuesday, June 15, 2004

And Again Here we are

--OK, So I screwed up. Joe Schmo 2 starts tonight. Seems like spike TV pushed it back a week, as they were runningads for last week, but it was changed...or I just screwed up, one or the other

-Had a good time over the weekend, as I went to a wedding for Paul and Lisa. It was a fun and best wishes go to the both of them.

-I haven't watched Bad Blood or RAW yet, as I am DL them both. I am in the process of watching the WWF PPV from December 1996, It's Time.

-Seems like "The Man, The Myth, The Legend Himself" Darren Macdonald , fresh off the radio, has moved to another media as he has a new article in the Moncton Times & Transcript every saturday. Good on him.

-After not downloading any music for a while, I'm back on it, with the New singles from
D12- How Come
The Blackeyed Peas- Let's get it Started
and MA$E- Welcome back

All are worth a download.

No comments: