Thursday, March 25, 2004

A few random thoughts

-So I went to work today and was home by 10:30 as the yearly "absolutely SFA going on" time period has begun. That's OK, for now I guess.

-Latest Downloads
-Wrestlemania 3: The show that started me on my Wrestling fandom. With the "Biggest Match in history" as the Main event, and Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage on the undercard, it still holds up as one of the best supercards of all time

-The Punisher Soundtrack: What I'm listening to right now, as a matter of fact. Seether Feat Amy Lee of Evanescence is the best song on it. Also on it is Finger Eleven- Slow Chemical, a song that wrestling fans will recgonize as Kane's theme song. Ben Moody, formally of evanescence also has a song on the soundtrack. It's worth a pick up. I think the movie should be pretty decent as well.

-Another movie that I'm looking forward to is Hellboy. While I haven't heard of him before the ads for the movie came out, I think the movie will have just enough comedy and action to keep me entertained. Then again I thought League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was a great movie, so what do I know. BTW, My desktop right now...Yep, Hellboy movie poster

-Best joke that I've heard in a while, from last nights "Tonight Show with Jay Leno". Talking about a police officer in the states who has just completed a sex change operation from a man to a woman.

What's the biggest cut when having the surgery from man to women? The cut in salary

I didn't say it was a PC joke, I said it was a funny one.

-Went to the timberwolves game last night, where they defeated Campbellten last night 3-2, only because Goalie Todd Veary stood on his head in the 3rd period. Game two on The River tomorrow night followed by a Saturday night Game three at the Civic Center. Rum Row lives again.

Well, that's all for now. Don't forget to check out the links on the side of the page. Let me know what you want to see and if you're new, sign the guestbook, just like Willie, Wayne, Gully, Chucky and a few others have done

until next time,
Dok

No comments: