Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Poker Television

I've been watching a lot of Poker on Tv being Home....actually downloading it from thepokerbay.org (Bittorrent is great) and the shows I've enjoyed the most have been high Stakes Poker and Poker after Dark.

Jamie Gold, the reigning WSOP Main event Champion has been on this weeks shows, and while his antics never bothered me in watching him win the Bracelet, but watching him on PAD caused me to turn it off. The worst part of it is that he was pushed into it.

The Host came up to the table and basically told him he was being to quiet and that he should start trash talking. It was only after that he became the table asshole. I did like it on HSP when on the first hand, Doyle Brunson raised over him for $100,000 with the statement 'This is real money, Jamie".

No comments: