Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Join FireFox...Be one of us :D

-There is 2.6 million people using Firefox now. No popup's and a bunch of plug in's. Tabbed browsing is great. Actually the story is that there were that many people viewing the firefox website...but they all downloaded..I'm sure :D

-One blog I always take a look at is Raging Red. She's always got something interesting to say.

-So I went to the poker tournament on sunday. I ended up in about the 52nd place or so. I had 4 10's on the third hand of the day that I didn't get anyone to bite on, and had a king high straight get beat by a full house, so just bad luck all the way around. Made most of my money back in side games, but it was for the experience, that's what I'm telling myself :D

-I also picked up a couple of Games for the PS2, the World Championship Poker the Link pretty much sums up my thoughts on it. I also picked up Pride, it's an older game that's missing a career mode, but is a great game none the less.

1 comment:

Raging Red said...

But sometimes she can't think of anything interesting to say, so she takes a few days off...

Thanks for the mention!