Friday, April 29, 2005

Candido

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-If 2 years ago, I had read on a message board that Chris Candido had passed away, it would have not been that much of a surprise. Candido had the reputation for being a major partyer on the wrestling screen, messing around with drugs and fast living that made other people in the dressing rooms of WWF, and ECW, where drug abuse was an everyday thing, cringe.

In the past two years however, Candido had cleaned himself. He looked great in the ring, winning himself a job with TNA with a great IMPACT match against AJ Styles. Both in the ring and as a manager for The Naturals, he looked like he was having fun.

Last Sunday, He suffer a broken leg and needed surgery to attach screws to his ankle during a throwaway cage match on the TNA LOCKDOWN pay-per-view. I watched that match last night. No official cause of death yet, although both a blood clot or a staph infection are both rumored causes.

He was a lot of fun to watch in the ring, and was a true Natural, and I think that's the best tribute I could give.


-I really haven't had much to say lately, I guess it's because nothing much has changed for me. I'm still working the same job, doing the same things. I'm having a lot of fun but nothing more then that. I haven't heard about the new Supervisor job yet, but should hear one way or another next week. My much maligned personal life may be looking up (More on that later) MAybe the times be a changing

No comments: