Saturday, November 06, 2004

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

-Check out Willie's Page link for one of the best mini-rants I've ever read. As the words continues to wait for the return of the full fleged Pissing Vinegar.

-For those of you that don't speak Frenchy (otherwise known as Leblanc) from the tag board: You Miramichi people are very cool, by the way is that a quarter I see on the bar?

-Actual call that an agent got yesterday:

Agent: Now read me off that phone number please?
Caller: I can't
Agent: Why not?
Caller: The numbers are in French

Same agent, different call:

(overheard) Sir, It's that thing with all the letters and numbers on your desk (talking about a keyboard)

-You would be surprised by the number of people that tell me that they "Are not very computer-illiterate"

-So a couple of months ago, I ordered Smackdown Vs Raw from Amazon.ca. I then cancelled it because Futureshop was supposed to send it to me quicker. No go, still taking orders (Although it's in the stores) So I've gone back to amazon who is SUPPOSED to have it here by next wednesday or Friday (Holiday). Some of the reports I've read have some disappointed people, but these people seem to always be expecting the world then bitch when it does not come. I'll make up my own mind, if the game ever gets here.

-I've said it before but I'll do it again. The best show on television is The West Wing. The current season so far shows excellent writing that makes anything else on network television look like a 3rd graders language Arts homework. I've also got the 3rd Season on DVD and am slowly working my way through. We should make Martin Sheen the real president (As long as he keeps the same writers)

-Poker update: I've won two straight Hold em Tournaments, amounting to about 5500 in play credits. I'd still have most of them if I hadn't accidentally registered for a Omaha Hi/Lo table. WOW, what a confusing game.

No comments: