Friday, November 19, 2004

Friday night 2

-I'm still working my way through the Third season of the West Wing. I'm up to the 15th Episode (including Isaac and Ishmail). I hate to meantion it again, but this show is great. Funny and Smart. The new season is showing promise, with CJ replacing Leo as the Chief of Staff. When everyone including the president resigned on CJ's first day, I could almost feel her pain, then laughed with the rest of them.

-One of the best things that I've downloaded lately was the entire Top 100 of 2002 from Casey Kasem. I'm slowly working my way through it, and it's nice to hear the legend again. (It's also kind of cool hearing him say "Here's Murder Inc")

-Worked my way through Smackdown Vs Raw and I am very disappointed. Last year's Smackdown game (Here Comes the Pain) is so much better it's almost scary. The voiceovers sound like they were done in a bathroom. I beat the season in about 6 hours of playing time. The only thing that you do in the season mode is fighting for Diva's. Not worth a buy.

-Now downloading: The Rise and Fall of ECW. No matter what happens I'll be buying it, but I can't wait to see it

No comments: