Friday, December 01, 2006

I guess this is another Relaunch

Wow, Has it really been that long...I guess it has. What a difference a few months can make.

I was inspired by Jessica's new Blog that I love the look of Tendermuffin.com to do an update to the look and content of my own little office. So what's been new? Well, Sit back.

I'm now a happily married man. Sandy and I got married on Aug 26 in a beautiful outdoor ceremony at my mom and dad's place. It was a great day, a little cool for some people but it was amazing. I never thought that I'd be getting married, but I guess falling in love with the greatest woman in the world has the ability to change your mind.


It didn't go off without a hitch though. We decided to go with a justice of the peace to marry us. Two days before the wedding, Sandy told me to make sure that I called the person that was going to marry us. Next day, with everything that was going on, I forgot, I admit it. Day of the Wedding, The Justice of the Peace doesn't show up. After a few frantic minutes, a friend of ours whose brother was a minister, called his brother and he agreed to come down and marry us after a wedding he was doing then. So we had the pics and food first then had the ceremony, which was really nice. It was a great day. Happiest of my life. Love you Sandy.

PS: you can see more pics from the wedding and party here

Now to the not so good news, I am now a house husband. There was some management changes at my workplace and to put it lightly, the new VP and I didn't get along at all. In the end, I was let go for reasons so idiotic that they don't bear to be repeated here. Suffice it to say, that I'm loving being home and taking care of Sandy, who loves having supper on the table when she gets home. Just wish this house husband thing paid a little better. Hopefully the EI checks start coming in soon. It's going to be a tight Christmas, but Sandy and I decided that our Christmas gifts to each other was going to be getting a car on the road. SO not too bad, if I say so myself.

So what do I do at home all day, I clean and cook, watch some TV, play a little poker online along with something called Elimination Blackjack. It takes the classic Blackjack game and adds eliminations like Tournament Poker. You can go to playubt.com to try it out. It's something that I am looking at.

I find myself watching more classic wrestling and things like the documentaries that WWE is putting out more then watching RAW or Smackdown. Somethings I like about the current day; but alot of it I just don't want to take the time to watch. I usually download the shows and fastforward through the stuff I don't care about.

This is something that I'm looking forward to seeing. It's the DVD for the tour that I went to see last winter. What a great show it was. Hopefully, I can pick it up soon.

Well, I guess that's all for now, but I'll be here more often with things. For updated content, be sure to look at the "My Diggs" section as well, where it will show the latest things that interest me from the Digg.com social networking site. You can also subscribe to this blog using an RSS feed by clicking the "Subscribe to this Blog" link.

I'll be talking to you soon, and let me know what you think about the new look.

LAter,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so inspirational ;)