Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Update

Just a couple of things while I kill time before going to work:

-Went to the OH with Lori and Carrie Saturday night, it was a good time, just sitting around talking. Music wasn't bad and there were a few around I knew. I'm good for OH exposure for a few months

-The Best part of of Saturday night is it didn't cost much for the evening. I won $100 bucks in a draw at work. So my night was paid for

-Yes it's true, Jamie (My Brother) is home and now working again at ICT

-Went to Walmart on Sunday and was very impressed. Hope to have a few dollars to pick up a couple of things in the next couple of weeks

-For tech stuff, don't forget to check out @.com

- New Album to listen to: The Game: The Documentry

-Things are getting interesting at work with new contracts...I'm sure I am going to have some new stories soon

-I got my Nightmare Game from E-bay as well...Can't wait to get the game together to have a game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u might find this link interesting: http://www.aflcio.org/corporateamerica/walmart/index.cfm

Dok said...

thanks..but no thanks...not really a big union fan. anyone who wants to be a member fine, but it's not for me. I'll shop at walmart, because I had a good experience at that store, untill I don't that's all I'm worried about

Dok said...

oh..and please leave a name of some sort as well when you comment if you don't mind