Thursday, March 08, 2007

What's been going on

I know it's been awhile, but things have been rather busy.

So to get right down to it, I know most people who read this know already but in case you don't, My Mom was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer that has moved into her liver. She's taking Chemo and we're all hoping for a miracle.

This has kept Sandy and I busy as we've been taking care of some of the house and dogs. It was tough for a while to get used to it, but I think that it's brought us even closer together.

Oh and by the way, Screw you, Hebert's Recycling for laying Sandy off after one of your Bosses told her to take a couple of days to be with me after mom's diagnosis. One boss told her to take a couple of days off because family is more important then the other boss calls and lays her off the next day. SO basically screw you and the horses you rode in on.

Ok..I fell a little better now.

So that's what's been going on.

No comments: