Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wireless Rocks

So I am writing this sitting at the kitchen table on my wireless connection with my new laptop :D It's working great, although it is a little weird that I get a better wireless connection from upstairs then I do in the kitchen. but oh well, as long as it's working. It took me about 3 hours to get it up and running with the software that I need and the battery time is great on it as well. I can't wait to show it off :D

Sorry about the new frame, it's from my domain company and it's in german. If I can get some time later on in the week, I'll get babelfish running to try to get rid of it. I've been thinking about going to dokoffice.com or dokoffice.ca, but I can't seem to find an easy and cheap way to make the conversion.

I'm back to early mornings at least for tomorrow, I just don't know what job I'll be doing. It seems to depend on if James makes it back from Boston. I'm sure that he'll tell the story on @.com when he does get back.

No comments: