Wednesday, October 06, 2004

This Is Me

This is a survey that was on the original Dok's Office Webpage. Sitting here bored made me want to update some of it and post it here, so here it is:
Full name: Christopher Lawrence Doyle

Birthday: Oct 8/1978 (but I will accept gifts at anytime)
Hometown: The Black Side of Darkness...Miramichi, NB
Education: James M.Hill High School (graduated June 1996)
NBCC Woodstock (Radio Broadcasting Program, Graduated June 1999)
Employment: ICT: Aliant
Nicknames:Tiny, Dok, and CD

What's on my mouse pad: nothing
Fav Magazines: Blender
Fav Smells: Fresh Bread
Fav Sounds: The right song at the right time
Worst Feeling in the world: trying to decide of you've made the right choice
Best feeling in the world: when you know you have
First thing I think of in the morning: Do I have to get up now...
Roller Coaster, Scary or exciting: depends on my mood
How Many rings to answer the phone: Two
Future Daughter's name: who knows
Future son's name: see above
Fav Foods: Fish and chips, Mac and cheese, Chicken Wings
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Do I like to drive fast: I don't drive but I like to go fast
Storms- cool or scary: cool
If I could meet one person dead or alive, Who would it be: I really don't know
Fav Alcoholic Drink: Crown and Pepsi
What is my zodiac sign: Libra
If I could have any job I wanted what would it be: sitting beside Jim Ross on RAW
Ever been in love: Yes
Is the glass half empty or half full: Half full
Fav Movies: The Pelican Brief, Spiderman
Lefty or Righty: Lefty
Do I type with my fingers on the right keys: No
What's under my bed: Boxes of Books
Fav Number: whatever my bank account says
Fav Sport to watch: Wrestling on tv and hockey live


Were you named after anyone? Nope
Do you wish on stars? yep
Which finger is your favorite? Who has a favorite Finger?
When did you last cry? Long time ago
If you were making a movie about yourself, what would the title be? Who Spells Phone with an F?
Do you like your handwriting: I like it....no one else can understand it ......but I like it
Who do you admire?: my friends
What is the #1 priority in your life? to have as much fun as possible
What is your favorite lunch meat: Roast Beef
Any bad habits? I play the VLT's a little too much
What's your most embarrassing CD in your collection right now? I really don't think I have one. I got rid of a lot of them
If you were another person, would you be friends WITH you?: Yes Because I'm cool
Are you a daredevil? sometimes
Have you ever told a secret you swore you wouldn't tell? yes :(
Do looks matter? not as much as a personality
Have you ever misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? damn yeah
Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? hopefully
Are you trendy? nope, I'm me
What do you do to release anger? Listen to loud music
Are you passive or aggressive? depends on what it is about
Who is your idol?: I don't know if I have one
Where is your second home? ICT


Do you trust others easily? yes
What was your favorite toy as a child? WWF Wrestling ring and "Spot" the pound Puppy
What class in school do you think is totally useless? French.....10 years and I still can't speak a word
Do you like sappy love songs? Some of them
Have you ever been on radio or television? do you really have to ask?
Do you have a journal? Yes, You're reading it now
Do you like sarcasm? Do I like Sarcasm
Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Nope
Do you feel understood most of the time? yes
Do you know what 'sctief' is?
This is a nonsense acronym found in a bogus feel good survey sent out on the web.
Could you be a vegetarian? nope, not a chance
Would you ever bungee jump? maybe
Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? nope
What are you worried about right now? Some people around me
Do you ever wear coveralls? Nope
Do you think you are strong: is that the same as stubborn
What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry
What's your favorite colour? Red and black
What's your least favorite thing in the world? having people I care about mad at me
How many teeth do you have? All of them


Parent's names: Pam and peter
Pets: There is way too many to meantion
Height: 6foot 2
How much do you love your job: I'd like the job if there were less stu...Not computer literate people to talk too
Been to Africa? no
Been toilet-papering? nope
Loved somebody so much it made you cry? yes
Car accident?: nope
Croutons or Bacon Bits: both
2 doors or 4 (on a car): 4
Sprite or 7 Up: Sprite
Favorite Holiday: Christmas.
Favorite Day of the week: whenever i'm off
Favorite Word or phrase: i see...
Favorite toothpaste: crest
Favorite Restaurant: Jungle Jim's
Favorite Flowers: whatever she wants me to buy:)
Preferred Type of Ice: in a rink
Best friend and why: Jessica....there is nothing that she doesn't know...and anything she doesn't all she has to do is ask.
Disney/Warner bros: Disney
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Arby's
When was your last hospital visit? Blood Work in June/04
What color is your bedroom's carpet? brown
Have you ever been convicted of a crime? nope...and they will never catch me....haha
Which single store would you choose to max out your credit card? Future Shop
What do you do most often when you are Bored? go online
Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away: Dave
Most annoying thing? people who don't' know when to shut....the....hell....up when they have no clue what they are talking about
Bedtime: when I'm tired
The key to leading a happy fulfilling Life? remembering not to sweat the small stuff.....and let's face it...most of it is small stuff.

No comments: