Tuesday, September 24, 2002

Well, well, well

Like a chip off the old block, Ol' Dok is back. With some random thoughts


-Two commercials I can't stand, one "This is the song that never ends" headache commercials. It was cool the first few times now it's just annoying. Second, the "I'm a bedwetter" ad that seems to run all the time. If you don't want to be called a bedwetter DON'T GO ON TELEVISION TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!


-The uproar that has been taking place around here about the alpine coolcaps promotion has me absolutly amazed at the stupidity of some people. It has been educational though. SEX sells beer, STOP THE FRICKIN Presses


-btw, in the Moncton Times this morning, they talk about the controversity, what's on the front page. a picture of MIss Fitness canada, couple of pages in. Her in a bikini. Not that I'm complaining


-before you read this next little rant, read Thisl
Now, What has been the issue in hollywood in the past few years? The lack of blacks in films. So there is this film with a total black cast, that's making 300% on the budget, and is getting good reviews. what do some do? Celebrate it. No, silly that would make sence, they pick apart every little thing with it to find something to be offended about. It's things like that that piss me off about these special intrest groups. they never see the good side of anything.


-The new job is going well, but I have said that second book is going to be called "I hate stupid People"


-speaking of books, We're working on the first one, I've got 3 chapters done on the first one, work on it has kind of fallen by the wayside lately, but I hope to get a little more done soon. (Dave ,if you're reading this, email me)

That's pretty much it for now, in the next little bit I 'm going to have reviews on Lifehouse''s new album and the New Swollen Members, a couple of book reviews and a DVD review. I hope.....


LAter

No comments: